(2:45pm meeting starts)
(Shusara not present)
(Meghan initially not present due to car accident, joined for last hour)
Would like to get advertisement space on BBS.
CNW Meetup Shutdown
Someone contacted Robin with Elemental Healing asking about our speaker for October. The CNW Meetup site has not yet been shutdown because Linda said Shusara would send the notification. Since it's still up we still feel obligated to hold meetings.
Kerry Beach has a friend who's an unwitting mystic and he would like for her to be a guest speaker. Board agreed.
Shusara would like to do a monthly e-newsletter. She would like us to all contribute so people were asked to start thinking about what we would put there.
Perry wanted to go around the room and see how everyone is doing.
- Perry is not good. He hasn't had time to process. He has to fill in around the house while Shusara's away.
- Tim has been very busy and challenged, but in a good way. Closing on his house, South Africa trip for two weeks, gave his presentation to superiors and learned a lot from it.
- Linda got to work with Atona and see things she hasn't seen before. Her eyes are an issue for her. Has been feeling overwhelmed with a lot of things.
- Meghan is rattled from her car accident. She's working with Atona.
- PielleAyan's severance is running out so she's been focusing on finding another job. She's been stepping in to fill in more of Shusara's work while she's away.
PielleAyan mentioned several reminders. Do the global CNW emails. Give red ribbons on the global CNW site. Post the blogs and quotes on Facebook.
Shusara and PielleAyan worked on Shusara's schedule and determined she needs office hours. It's important for us to do our own work so that we can be of greater assistance to Shusara, by having enough of the personality removed so she can hand off work to us. PielleAyan mentioned that having Shusara's shed finished is important. PielleAyan said there's a need to simplify Shusara's life but she's not sure how to do it.
Shusara Time Away
Perry gave update on Shusara. Shusara initially had a tough time while away because the house she's in is still being worked on and she had to spend 2 days cleaning. She has at least 80 pages done, maybe half of what she needs. She has a publisher, an online company named lulu.com. She'll be back for next week's Thursday satsang.
Social Networking Membership
Meetup KCSA: 166 (growing fastest)
Meetup CNW: 170
Meetup AYE: 9
Facebook KCSA: 167
Facebook CNW: 243
Facebook AYE: 461
Facebook 144K: 53
Global CNW: 412
Shusara and PielleAyan are working on a set of teaching videos to go on our site. 24/7 streaming station is live. Tim mentioned that the station is operable and he's uploaded some of his outdoor meditations to it as well as some satsang archives.
Tim is going to be out for two weeks for his South Africa trip starting Monday the 6th. Meghan will be out Thursday the 9th to the 13th.
(4:20pm meeting ends)
(November 1 is next meeting)