(2:18pm meeting starts)
(Board met in their new office building!)

(KCSA Shift)
A shift happened with the Thursday meeting. Shusara says it's important that everyone play their role within KCSA, whatever it may be, without having to wait for her to indicate what needs to be done. Shusara is not here to delegate tasks to everyone, people need to come into the space to know what they can do, what needs to be done, and do it. Tim said he feels this is the start of things to start moving.

Add Your Energy Facebook Page
Shusara said that more people are being reached on the Add Your Energy Facebook page than KCSA's. Add Your Energy Facebook page is doing better than other pages, membership is growing despite us not doing anything. She says growing memberships is an indication that we're moving in the right direction.

Elemental Healing Contact
Shusara asked that PielleAyan be the point person in terms of communicating to Elemental Healing for things we need for our space. Perry volunteered to clean the space on a regular basis.

Elemental Healing Networking
Shusara asked PielleAyan to ask members in Elemental Healing if they want to attend the Add Your Energy meditations. Robin with Elemental Healing wants a meet and greet with the members of Elemental Healing. Shusara doesn't see much of a need to refer people to other practitioners. There can be blocks created if people follow two paths, discernment is needed.

Event Tardiness
Group discussed tardiness of people attending events. Group agreed to start holding events on time.

Event Time Change
Third Tuesday in August is meet and greet. Starting in August the first Tuesday of the month we'll start having events instead of the second. Shusara mentioned getting a projector screen to possibly show movies in the office. Perry mentioned using the space for game night.

Facebook Replace Global CNW
Tim questioned the need to have the global CNW site versus having a Facebook presence. Tim is willing to do the work to see what Facebook offers and if this is a possibility.

Handouts
PielleAyan mentioned we need to have various things to hand to people: business cards, postcards, flyers, etc.

Introductory Satsang Classes
Shusara mentioned she feels a responsibility to bring in people due to the space we have now, a need to bring in income. The group mentioned having introductory meetings because repeating basic information in satsang removes time for true satsang. The introductory classes would not be required, but highly recommended. Shusara mentioned how there needs to be a connection between her and the people so it would need to be physical, although there may be some material that could be referenced and put on the web site. She mentioned how she'll have to direct people to the introductory classes if introductory questions come up. The initial introductory classes will be offered with a minimum number of people to gauge interest, eventually it could move to a monthly scheduled event.

Property Usage
Shusara would like to start using the 24/7 BBS station. She would also like to use the physical space to promote what Atona is doing. Tim said he sees the web site as a nexus point to get to information that we have.

Sai Baba
PielleAyan mentioned that before the BBS show she does work with Shusara. In the latest one Sai Baba came in and used her body to show reverence to Shusara, he said that this is going to be big.

Satsang Opening Procedure
Group discussed how satsang will be run in person. Board members should arrive by 6:30 and put their notebooks or other items on their chairs. The front door to the office will be locked and people will enter in the back door. Board members will greet people in the hallway to collect donations and allow for general chit-chat so that when people enter the room they can be quiet. Linda will enter the room first to ensure people do not sit in board member seats and ensure sacred mood is maintained. Shusara will be in another room to prepare herself. When it is near time to start then board members will enter in a specified order and have a specified function.

  • Linda comes in 6:45 to remind people to stay quiet, lights first incense
  • PielleAyan comes in 7 and sets donation bag down at back of room
  • Meghan comes in and sprays Serenity, Zen before meditation starts, and Serenity again when satsang ends
  • Tim chimes tingshas three times spaced out timed to Shusara's entrance
  • Shusara enters

KCSA Purpose Statement
Tim asked what did the group do in response to a conversation he had with someone, Shusara suggested the tagline is "Rediscover your divine nature" so we help people rediscover their divine nature.

Selling Items
PielleAyan mentioned selling the bumper stickers. Meghan would have to start sending quarterly tax reports to the state if we did this. Offering them physically in the office during events was mentioned as a possibility.

Web Site Work
Tim mentioned work on the web sites. He hasn't done anything on the Add Your Energy site, he was thinking there was still something for Shusara to look at. He's been spending time working on the eCommerce package that we've picked, PrestaShop, and the ability for people to enter a custom price for a product; the BBS archives.

* Action Items

  • Tim needs to setup the events email address so that people can email from the address.
  • Tim needs to setup a calendar for the group. Anything that we're doing as a group needs to be on the calendar. Primarily to see office space usage.
  • Tim will check if Facebook offers functionality to replace global CNW site.

(5:51pm meeting ends)
(August 2 is next meeting)

(2:18pm meeting starts)
(Board met in their new office building!)

(KCSA Shift)
A shift happened with the Thursday meeting. Shusara says it's important that everyone play their role within KCSA, whatever it may be, without having to wait for her to indicate what needs to be done. Shusara is not here to delegate tasks to everyone, people need to come into the space to know what they can do, what needs to be done, and do it. Tim said he feels this is the start of things to start moving.

Add Your Energy Facebook Page
Shusara said that more people are being reached on the Add Your Energy Facebook page than KCSA's. Add Your Energy Facebook page is doing better than other pages, membership is growing despite us not doing anything. She says growing memberships is an indication that we're moving in the right direction.

Elemental Healing Contact
Shusara asked that PielleAyan be the point person in terms of communicating to Elemental Healing for things we need for our space. Perry volunteered to clean the space on a regular basis.

Elemental Healing Networking
Shusara asked PielleAyan to ask members in Elemental Healing if they want to attend the Add Your Energy meditations. Robin with Elemental Healing wants a meet and greet with the members of Elemental Healing. Shusara doesn't see much of a need to refer people to other practitioners. There can be blocks created if people follow two paths, discernment is needed.

Event Tardiness
Group discussed tardiness of people attending events. Group agreed to start holding events on time.

Event Time Change
Third Tuesday in August is meet and greet. Starting in August the first Tuesday of the month we'll start having events instead of the second. Shusara mentioned getting a projector screen to possibly show movies in the office. Perry mentioned using the space for game night.

Facebook Replace Global CNW
Tim questioned the need to have the global CNW site versus having a Facebook presence. Tim is willing to do the work to see what Facebook offers and if this is a possibility.

Handouts
PielleAyan mentioned we need to have various things to hand to people: business cards, postcards, flyers, etc.

Introductory Satsang Classes
Shusara mentioned she feels a responsibility to bring in people due to the space we have now, a need to bring in income. The group mentioned having introductory meetings because repeating basic information in satsang removes time for true satsang. The introductory classes would not be required, but highly recommended. Shusara mentioned how there needs to be a connection between her and the people so it would need to be physical, although there may be some material that could be referenced and put on the web site. She mentioned how she'll have to direct people to the introductory classes if introductory questions come up. The initial introductory classes will be offered with a minimum number of people to gauge interest, eventually it could move to a monthly scheduled event.

Property Usage
Shusara would like to start using the 24/7 BBS station. She would also like to use the physical space to promote what Atona is doing. Tim said he sees the web site as a nexus point to get to information that we have.

Sai Baba
PielleAyan mentioned that before the BBS show she does work with Shusara. In the latest one Sai Baba came in and used her body to show reverence to Shusara, he said that this is going to be big.

Satsang Opening Procedure
Group discussed how satsang will be run in person. Board members should arrive by 6:30 and put their notebooks or other items on their chairs. The front door to the office will be locked and people will enter in the back door. Board members will greet people in the hallway to collect donations and allow for general chit-chat so that when people enter the room they can be quiet. Linda will enter the room first to ensure people do not sit in board member seats and ensure sacred mood is maintained. Shusara will be in another room to prepare herself. When it is near time to start then board members will enter in a specified order and have a specified function.

  • Linda comes in 6:45 to remind people to stay quiet, lights first incense
  • PielleAyan comes in 7 and sets donation bag down at back of room
  • Meghan comes in and sprays Serenity, Zen before meditation starts, and Serenity again when satsang ends
  • Tim chimes tingshas three times spaced out timed to Shusara's entrance
  • Shusara enters

KCSA Purpose Statement
Tim asked what did the group do in response to a conversation he had with someone, Shusara suggested the tagline is "Rediscover your divine nature" so we help people rediscover their divine nature.

Selling Items
PielleAyan mentioned selling the bumper stickers. Meghan would have to start sending quarterly tax reports to the state if we did this. Offering them physically in the office during events was mentioned as a possibility.

Web Site Work
Tim mentioned work on the web sites. He hasn't done anything on the Add Your Energy site, he was thinking there was still something for Shusara to look at. He's been spending time working on the eCommerce package that we've picked, PrestaShop, and the ability for people to enter a custom price for a product; the BBS archives.

* Action Items

  • Tim needs to setup the events email address so that people can email from the address.
  • Tim needs to setup a calendar for the group. Anything that we're doing as a group needs to be on the calendar. Primarily to see office space usage.
  • Tim will check if Facebook offers functionality to replace global CNW site.

(5:51pm meeting ends)
(August 2 is next meeting)